The ISA Toronto Section is governed by an executive committee consisting of volunteers.
2017-2018 Executive Committee
- President: Leo Salemi – email@example.com
- Past President: Reynold Ramdial – firstname.lastname@example.org
- President-elect: Nick Stabler – email@example.com
- Vice-President: Marvin Greenberg – marvin_greenberg
- Treasurer: Hank Rasanen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Sophia Prokh – email@example.com
- Rules Adviser: Nissan Gutmanowicz – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate (for International ISA meetings): Reynold Ramdial
- WebMaster: Tom Branigan – email@example.com
List of Committee Positions:
- Education Chair
- Exhibit Chair
- Marketing Chair
- Membership Chair
- Newsletter Editor
- Program Chairman
- Standards & Practices Chairman
ISA District 13
ISA Toronto Section falls under the ISA’s District 13 (Eastern Canada). We are fortunate to have one of our own, from ISA Toronto, as the current ISA District Vice-President for District 13.
- ISA District Vice-President (District 13): Ryan Kershaw, home section ISA Toronto, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISA DVP-elect (District 13): Brent Killins, home section ISA Hamilton, email@example.com
Ryan Kershaw’s 2-year-term as DVP is from Jan 1, 2015 to Dec 31, 2016. Brent Killins’s term as DVP is slated to start on Jan 1, 2017 and run until Dec 31, 2018 (2 years).